Re: [ihc] My day in the sun revisited briefly

on 3/6/04 8:24 PM, Ryan Moore at baradium@domain.elided wrote:

>> I put a lot of black Permatex around the edges of a quarter, and put it
> over
>> the opening, tell Del that I've had enough and that he undoubtedly has had
>> enough, and head for home. No problem on the way home except that I'm so
>> tired I keep almost falling to sleep.
>>

> Still no leaks?  and if I read that right no power brakes?  But you just
> told us how you can't stop it without power assist?

The Permatexed quarter let the vacuum work the booster properly, so I could
get it home. Fluid coming out of the check valve doesn't make sense to me
either, but ...., it was coming out of somewhere, and the innards of the
check valve were definitely wet.

John