[ihc] Cargo floor

Digesters,

   Now that I have replaced the drivers side floor in the Scout, I think my
next move will be the rear cargo floor. I was thinking of replacing all the
rear floor supports, then going with the plywood/ fiberglass install that
Jason did a couple of years ago. Actually, I've seen fiberglass plywood
(actually fiberboard) that was 3/4" thick and would probable be just the
thing there. Does anyone think that would be a bad idea?

   In fact, if Jason is still out there, didn't you have a web page showing
how you did yours?

Dan Nees

cookiedan@domain.elided