[ihc] Location

Another lurker here, since 1996.  I caught the IH disease at an early age.  My
dad worked on the assembly line at the Springfield plant for 25 years, and
used to drive a 79 SII that he bought new when I was 2 years old.  I had
always looked forward to driving it when I turned 16, but he sold it before
then (Ohio rust, etc.).  Finally found the Scout I have now three years ago.
The digest has provided me with a wealth of information over the years, and I
look forward to reading it every day.  By all means, if anyone needs anything
in my area, give me a call.

Bryan Dhume
London, Ohio (midway between Columbus and Springfield along I-70)
614-306-2185
78 Scout II