Re: [ihc] Carry a spare hub?

It would seem that if your spare matched what was on the vehicle, you
might be able to replace less than the complete hub assembly if something
breaks--depending upon what breaks.  Otherwise, it would seem you'd have
to change all parts, no interchangability.

My choice of a spare for less bulk was to carry a flange in case
something broke, but I never used it

Howard