[ihc] Re: location

Since this location list makes so much sense, and since the ihc-digest has been and is still a priceless source of all levels of information, I am hereby (temporarily) lowering my cloak of invisibility and stepping out of my long time (since V2, #214, 15 November 1996 thank you, Richard) lurker mode to announce that for anyone traveling in the middle Georgia area, I am available to provide assistance if required. I have tools, a shop, a couple of IHC Scout factory service manuals and 12.5 years of taking care of my '79 SII (268,000 miles and still doing fine).

More specifically, I am approximately 12 east of Macon, Georgia and the intersection of I-75 and I-16.
terraserver.com shows my location at 32.9632902,-83.493993

If I can help, call me at 478-986-5058.

I have enjoyed reading the digest through the years and have only been waiting for the chance to impart some unique information.

Johnny Hinman

<Lurk mode on>