From: Jeff Bade
Date: 3/1/2004 10:53:23 AM
To: Dan Nees; IHC Digest
Subject: Re: [ihc] bringing out the dead

OK Dan,
How much Jack will it take for you to come over to my house to do another
set of floors?
Does the amount of Jack change that 17 hour timeframe?

I keep watching these Hot rod/Rides shows and with I had the time to acid
dip my whole body and start repairing ever little hole..

What about shops that can blast the underside without removing the body?
Is that just asking for little particles in everything?  Would it be fine as
long as all fluids where changed and seals replaced where need be?

Thanks,

Jeff

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of IMSTP.gif]