[ihc] re: tank cleaner

Try Berryman Parts Cleaner.  Very effective at breaking up varnish.  Keep
away from paint, rubber and plastic parts.  Most any auto parts place should
carry it.

Dwight Claassen
'79 Terra

Do any of the chain stores carry that gas tank cleaner/treatment/coating
stuff?

I have bought from JC WHITNEY before, but am in kind of a hurry to get a
tank
cleaned and back on a vehicle.  I checked at one local store, with no luck,
and have never seen it at a store before, but thought maybe someone had.

Otherwise, I may just pour a couple of gallons of carb/parts cleaner in and
let it sit, then rotate and let it sit, etc, until it looks pretty clean.

Any comments about this last idea?

Thanks!