Re: [ihc] flaring tools and flaring pictures

> Hey, where did you get the picture of my flaring tool?
I swiped it fram that site <g>.

It's an outstandingly
> well made tool. It makes double flares with the set of additional anvils
> available almost everywhere. You might now find this tool packaged with the
> double flare additions.

Oh OK. I just can't tell from the pictures and descriptions re: the adapters for double flaring. At any web site.

> > If not I will probably buy this KD 2190 double flare tool $80
> > http://www.handsontools.com/store/show_product/?product_id=23327
>
> This one looks really good also.
 Ya I think it will be OK, and it is listed as double flare - able.

BTW re: $ for the 37 degree Rol Air: I found it for about $72 at
http://www.mcmaster.com/asp/loadpage.asp?pagenum=2144&descid=1184&term=45+Degree+Flaring+Tool+For+Soft+Metal
number "B"

and it is about $145 at

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/topages/flaringtools.php

- Jim in Mesa
Jim In Mesa - James Lidberg
jameslidberg@domain.elided
'79 Scout II/4X4/345/Edelbrock 1400/727/D20/3.07 open/PS/PB/4"Trailmaster
Copyright 2004 All rights reserved