[ihc] Message for Cpl. Blair's family

on 2/27/04 11:20 PM, Colin M Rush at salmineo@domain.elided wrote:

> Totally lame.  I was down for the rest of the morning after I read about
> that.  If anyone visits the first link, you can leave a message saying
> 'Sorry' or 'Thanks' or whatever you want to say to his family.  Maybe a
> group condolence from the IHC community?
> -Colin Rush

On behalf of our digest, I left the following message on Cpl. Blair's site.

Representing the members of the IH Digest, an on-line forum for owners of
International Harvester light trucks, Travelalls, and Scouts, may I express
the heart-felt condolences of our group to the family and loved ones of
Corporal Blair.

Many of us were moved to tears when we saw Thomas's Travelall for sale, and
read the story behind it.

Our eternal thanks to Lance Corporal Blair and the other men and women of
the military who make possible the maintenance of our freedoms, including
the decidedly minor freedom of owning, cherishing, and preserving our old
International trucks. We can only wish he were here to pursue that freedom
with us.

John