Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 00:59:33 -0600
From: Dave Read <read@domain.elided>
Subject: [ihc] Marine Lance Cpl. Thomas A. Blair

I thought it was important that we know the name of the solider who did
not return home.

http://www.fallenheroesmemorial.com/oif/profiles/blairthomasa.html

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2228241030

Let us never forget Cpl. Thomas Blair and the others who have made the
ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!