RE: [ihc] Special Tools, Help?

I may not be understanding that last part... It looks like the shafts of
those two items (where the shaft is 90 degrees opposed to the collet) would
act as a handle. The hundred and some odd cylindrical "bits" (for my lack of
a better word) fit into the collets, and through the anvil guide, and then
the narrow shaft (handle) can be used to turn and position the bits
radially. I can't see a way to put the collet shafts into the holes on the
anvil. They aren't long enough.

Like Jim, I'd like to see the tools in use, but it's enough to know what the
kit is for. Thanks again for enlightening me. -John A.
---