[ihc] Wheel backspacing and offset

I want to go with 33-12.50-15s on my Traveler and TA.

Currently I have 31-10.50-15s and they don't rub.
I have 33-10.50-15s on my Scout II and they rub just slightly on the back
lip or the rear fender.  NOT the weld line between the bed floor and the
fender well, the fender lip.  When the tire compresses up there, it just
grabs the lip and pulls the rear fender up into and underneath the body.  I
think I could cure this with either one less inch of offset, or fender
trimming.

I don't want to trim the fender.  I think the current wheels on there are
2" of offset instead of 1" like normal.  Anyway, I'm soliciting information
from the group here about which steel wheels to get (Unique, American
Racing, etc.) in the black 10-hole pattern so that I can run 33s on 15x10s.
So anyone with 15x10 wheels and 33s can you measure the offset and
backspacing for me and let me know where, if at all, your tires rub?

I have a 4" spring lift and between 1 and 2 inches of height from the
shackles (meaning either 2 ro 4 inches longer than stock).

The backspacing (as I have come to understand it) is the distance from the
mounting flange of the wheel to the outside edge of the inboard bead.
If the rim is lying on the ground, mounting side down, then the backspacing
is the distance from the bolt flange to the floor.  Typically this is like
3 or 4 inches.

The offset is the distance from the true centerline on the wheel to the
mounting flange.  Typically this is 0", 1", or 2"

It is my understanding that the Offset PLUS the Backspacing should equal
half the wheel width.  On a 15x10 this is 5"
So, 3 inches of backspacing and 2 inches of offset, etc.

When I called Desert Rat (the local shop) they said that the 10" rims were
4" of backspacing.  Which put the mounting flange at 6" deep when looking
from the outside, which means that the offset is 1".

So what do you all run for your 33s?
(btw, I already have the 33s, I just need rims)

JoelB