[ihc] Joels Starter, Robs newest member

Rob,

Congradulations on the new arrival. I look over my shoulder to see whn
Christine is going to blindside me with the Scout draglink........Oh well
mabey not just yet. I have planned this Sunday to work entirley on your
Scout with no interuptions with Jason and Mike helping out.

Joel Joel Joel....,

DONT BE CHEAP!!  Now you understand why people go out and buy Mean Green
Starters for their IH. They get tired of swapping out the "Lifetime
Warrentee ones".. I have a theory. The lifgetimes are actually built
cheaper than the 2 year ones due to the fact that they know people will
spend a little more on the lifetime but most likley lose their recipte or
sell the rig...etc. So you hyave kids in Mexico assembling these with crap
components for cheap.

Anyhow the solution to your problem is get a Mean Green Starter and be done
with it. I have never heard of a Mean Green Failure as far as the IH
starters go so far in 5 years of selling them.

John

"Overbuilding may be dumb, sometimes; but never as dumb as
underbuilding."
Remember: The bitterness of poor quality remains long after
the sweetness of low price is forgotten!!
          WSU
	GO COUGS            BACK COUNTRY BINDERS
	  WSU      	    3357 Northlake Way NW Unit A
                            Bremerton, WA. 98312
                               John L. Fleck
			        "Fleckster"
                        PHONE#   (360)-377-4979