[ihc] My comments on gear wrenches

Hey gang, I have a set of the actual "Gear Wrench" US
stubbies. I love them! Use them a lot. A lot of
mechanics I know use the full length Gear Wrenches.
They seem to hold up real well. Matco makes a wrench I
think called a Pro Swing. It's basically a Gear Wrench
w/ a box end on the other end. I'd love a set of
those!! Even though the Gear Wrenches are straight, it
seems to me like they have a smaller & thinner head,
which can make a difference.

Just my $.02 worth.

Mark