Re: [ihc] Special Tools, comments on gear wrenches

on 2/25/04 10:52 AM, Isaac Hastings at isaac.hastings@domain.elided wrote:

> I have a set of new Craftsman reversible ratcheting wrenches. I haven't
> used them for the top bolt of a starter so I can't recommend them for
> that specific purpose. The best thing about them is they only require 5
> degrees of arc to ratchet. Great for tight spaces like the distributor
> hold down bolt on an SV engine! Here's a link:
>
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?K60945687
>
> On a side note, I'm sick of my long html links being broken by a line
> feed so I'm going to start using http://makeashorterlink.com/.
>
> Isaac Hastings
> 1965 IH 3/4 Ton 4x4 Travelall

Two interesting things as a result of your post, Isaac. Make shorter link is
really interesting. Fun to read their description of themselves too.

The Craftsman set is the same price as the Snap-On set and looks very much
like they came out of the same factory. The Snap-On's look as if they might
be a little longer wrench, but I didn't look at the specs, just at the
pictures.

John