[ihc] Re: Location, location, location, and Mac's telnet

I'm in Superior, WI
Mac, why don't you allow telnet? I kind of like to use it. I'm using it to
compose this message on my ISP's server. I also use it to check my email,
without having to download it all to my computer. Keeps the virii off my
hard drive that way. I have used it to engage in real time chat with
people, I have a couple of server type  progs that will allow folks to
telnet to my computer (if they know my ip address), and chat, or whatever.
Just curious.
Tom Anderson
'77 Scout II
'70 800A