Re: [ihc] Kalifornianators

on 2/23/04 7:49 AM, Jim Grammer at jgrammer@domain.elided wrote:

> You(with a little help from Fritz), on the other hand, did ALL the heavy
> lifting getting that Travelette down off the cliff it was parked on and onto
> the trailer. Did I say thanks?
>
> Jim

Oh, my Goodness, I read Jim's subject line and thought it said,
"Kalifornicators". If my teeth weren't all fastened down, I'd have dropped
them right there.

Read it again and then started to laugh at myself.

No, matter what he says about himself, Jim G. is a very good man indeed.

John

John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs