[ihc] Kalifornianators

Au contraire, Jean.

My list of good deeds is short indeed. I fronted Scoutman SV a used water
pump, uninstalled. I gave a stranded cyclist a topless(the Scout!)ride home,
but she was cute and Jan pre-approved it, so that hardly counts ;)

No points for fixing the in-law's Scout, 'cause I haven't gotten to it yet!

You(with a little help from Fritz), on the other hand, did ALL the heavy
lifting getting that Travelette down off the cliff it was parked on and onto
the trailer. Did I say thanks?

Jim

Always ready to help a Digester in need....

Saying this kind of thing can get me in trouble, but perhaps considering how
many people live in California, we have the least number of helpful folks
per capita. It is only right for me to say that the few we do have to call
on, are great. Our Jim G. is one prime example.

John