RE: [ihc] location, location, location

John here is my info.  It is interesting to see where everyone is from.

David Bierschank
2625 NW 109th
Oklahoma City, Ok
405-820-1052

Green and White 75 Scout II
Okiebinder

Isaac, you have been "pinned" on the map. Actually, I'm not using pins, nor
even a real map. I'm plugging these locations into Delorme Street Atlas
V.6.0 as "mapnotes". I can export a text file with names and co-ordinates if
anyone is interested. I imagine the data could be imported into other
mapping apps besides this one. I only have 21 locations reported so far, but
am hoping to add many more (hint, hint). Thanks, -John A.
---