[ihc] Been a while...

Well, it has been a while since I've been active on this list...  I've been
reading and following as best I could.  But, I started my own business and
have been busy ever since.

Anyway, I'm always available to help out in my area of the world.  I live in
East Texas (an hour from Louisiana and an hour-and-a-half from Houston).

I'm fixing to bring my Scout back out of the mothballs and see if I can't
finally get her less cranky.  She has a problem when it gets wet wanting to
die.  And she has a very serious ping which I'm afraid is going to take more
time and $.

Jason