RE: [ihc] location, location, location

Lucky! Maybe you'll take pictures?

> Interesting to see so many of the old beasts. I had to go to the
> internet to
> get much information about them. Very interesting history. For example, it
> originally came out with Chrysler's slant six and was incredibly under
> powered.

Yeah, a good engine, but kinda light for that application. I don't think
they made a V8 (318?) option until '69.

> By the way, John A., when we are home, we are in California's Mother Lode
> country. We spend the winters in Desert Hot Springs and the Death Valley
> area.

Hey, I used to work out there. In and around Arnold on HWY 4. I did trim
work for a builder there for a couple of years. I worked out of my '64
T'All. (There, I snuck the IH content in at the last.)

My map is shaping up! (I put your pin near Sonora, John, as the "Gateway to
the Mother Lode".) Thanks, -John A.

---