From: John M. Adams
Date: 2/22/2004 12:08:17 AM
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: [ihc] location, location, location

Speaking of which... Where is everybody, anyway? I've discerned a few
locations from the context of certain posts, but for the most part I haven't
a clue as to where you all live... Not meaning to pry, but I'd love to put
little red map pins at all the appropriate "IH friendly" locations
throughout the States.

Once upon a time, I was thinking about buying a Clark Cortez Motorhome
(didn't, but wish I had...) The seller had some literature, manuals, etc.,
and one item in particular I found interesting. It was a list of contact
info for all Cortez owners that were registered with the national Cortez
club. The idea was that while on the road and away from home, a fellow
Cortezer always had at least a friendly driveway to park their rig in
overnight. Like most cool ideas, it probably didn't always work out, but...
well, I thought it was cool anyway. -John A.
---