[ihc] Postal 800 fan and gas tank

OK, guys.  Tom Mandera has made a fabulous point about the electric fan
just robbing power from the engine via the alternator, so any gains
would be minimal.  I'd also have to look into replacing the alernator at
that point with a heavier-duty one, which makes this probably not worth
pursuing too intently.

But I did remember something from my RHD Cherokee.  It has 2 fans.  On
the left side (i.e. "normal" driver's side) you have a typical
mechanical fan.  On the right side you have an electric.  I suppose the
questions to ask are: Can a similar setup be used in an 800?  If so,
would it be advisable for my application?

As for the gas tank, I've pretty much decided to use the Ford tank
(Apparently from an F-series pickup - I did find one thread on the
Bulletin about it) in conjunction with the existing 10-gallon tank.  For
a total of about 33 gallons.  In the other tank location, I'm looking
into having John fabricate a tool box, like you can find on some 80's.
(Another thing I discovered searching the Bulletin.)  Having a place to
put my tire repair kit, pump, jack, etc. would be handy.  And it should
be minimal work.

Dave