[ihc] Calling Bill Thebert / Binder Bulletin Status?

Howdy,

Does anyone on the Digest <*know*> whether or not The Binder Bulletin is
still alive and well?  I sent a check for renewal to the PO Box in
Lafayette, CO, back around Christmas time.  Today I received it back,
unopened, rubberstamped by USPS as "Attempted - Not Known". An e-mail note
to Bill Thebert & the acting editor (Michael, I believe it was) went
unanswered.

Bill, or anyone else, please drop me a note and let me know!

Happy Trails,

--Pete

   ||( )| | | | | |( )||  Binder AT pferris DOT com
   | ----------------- |  '77 Scout II, 304, a/t, p/s, etc.
  [/\_@@ ==== ==== @@_/\] More 'stock' than 'not'!
  [/</]   \_/       [\>\] http://www.pferris.com/scout