Re: [ihc] 1 more thing about the 800

You'll notice a considerable larger turning circle with the Scout 800.  A
1973 Sales Engineering Bulletin gives the Scout's turning circle as
33.8', the big Cherokee as 38.4, and a full-size Blazer/Jimmy as 37.6'.
The Bronco I and CJ-5 were slightly under the Scout II.  A Four Wheeler
test of a Scout 800 listed its turn circle as 43'.

Howard