Re: [ihc] Possible Scout purchase - advice requested, B/W auto tranny

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Bongo" <dbongo@domain.elided>
To: "William Cunningham" <slypigs@domain.elided>
Cc: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>; "IHC Digest"
<ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 20:06
Subject: Re: [ihc] Possible Scout purchase - advice requested, B/W auto
tranny

> > > Are the 800 BW's 800 specific or something?  I've heard that the
> > > complete
> > > rebuilds can be done so I don't understand how that part could not be
> > > availible.
> > I don't think it's anything specific to the 800. I did my looking here
> > and on the BB, may need to try again.
> > Willy
>
> I've heard the same as Ryan.  Just why is it you're having problems?
> NOW I have a reason to doubt the wisdom of this plan.

I emailed one of the vendors around here... same guy who is hopefully going
to fix the b/w in the panel (he said that he's fixed similiar symptoms in
half an hour, was the valve body in those cases), have my fingers crossed.
Anyway, I asked about that part and we'll see what he says.

> On a side note, the triangular vent windows in the Scout work great.
> How well do the rectangular vent windows on an 800 work?
>
> Dave

80/800 guys?  Mac?

-Ryan

---