Re: [ihc] Possible Scout purchase - advice requested

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:39:34 -0600
"Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided> wrote:

> [...]
I think it's sitting out at his place waiting for me to rescue it, but
only if I can find a rear servo.

> Are the 800 BW's 800 specific or something?  I've heard that the
> complete
> rebuilds can be done so I don't understand how that part could not be
> availible.
I don't think it's anything specific to the 800. I did my looking here
and on the BB, may need to try again.
Willy