Re: [ihc] Intermittent Starter

On Thursday, February 5, 2004, at 10:16 PM, Steven Stegmann wrote:

There is definitely something different about how Delco rebuilds
a starter. They don't have a lifetime warrantee but I don't want that, I
want a starter I don't have to remove every year.

Steve
Maybe they pay attention at Delco so that there is some quality control.

A new rebuilt starter might very well get Bill by for a while, but whether he goes that way or not, a Ford solenoid conversion would be a good idea for future starting.

John

John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs