Re: [ihc] Speaking of steering box reinforcements

I bought a steering box plate from this person at a show a while back, don't know if they still sell them:

				I H ONLY
                     7829 West Avenue, #E-14
                     Lancaster, CA  93536
                     (661) 728-9552
                     Mike Ismail

                     Parts, Service & Repair.  Custom fabrication.  Racing experience. "Race Proven Technology" line of
performance parts, engine
                     mounts, etc.

- Jim in Mesa