Re: [ihc] Speaking of steering box reinforcements

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004, Jim Grammer wrote:

> I don't see anyone offering a pre-cut SII steering box to frame
> reinforcement, anybody know different?
>
> Trying to assess potential demand here, I have the resources to get some
> done at a reasonable cost. What's it worth to you to save an hour or so of
> cutting/grinding/drilling? How does $20 post paid to your door sound for a
> 3/16" reinforcement plate that's a straight bolt-on? Who wants one(or more)?
> Wholesale buys? ;)

Sounds like a business op.

I'll take one.

The SII having only 3 mounting bolts (when F*rd has 4) has always bothered
me.

Let me know where to send my check.

(Signed one who thought his SII front end was worn out, but discovered
that the 3 bolts holding the steering box were loose.)
--
Ted Borck	tborck@domain.elided