[ihc] RE: Hi-Lift Jacks

Hi Pete & Mac,

Pete, I hope this catches you in time to still be useful.  Or that it's
useful even if it's on time! %^}

Coincidentally, I've been composing an article regarding the Hi-Lift jack.
Originally, I had hoped to submit it to The Binder Bulletin, but I've
received no interest/response from anyone there, so I've made it available
to anyone that cares on my personal web site.

You may read it here:

http://www.pferris.com/scout/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&s
id=9

You MAY need to register before being able to read it (not sure... The
server already know who I am! ;-)). Registration is QUICK & FREE. Let me
know if you would prefer the info in another format (Word, Plain-Ol'-ASCII,
etc.). Don't miss the references at the end of the article. For your
purposes, these may be better than the article itself! ;-)  Not horribly
anecdotal, or "funny", but perhaps informative in some way.

Mac, I'd love to see any picts of Binders & Hi-Lifts  (shhh, it's a
fetish!). Send 'em as e-mail/jpgs (1 at a time) or ZIP 'em and if they're
over 5MB total, we'll make other arrangements offline.

Happy Trails,

--Pete

   ||( )| | | | | |( )||  Binder AT pferris DOT com
   | ----------------- |  '77 Scout II, 304, a/t, p/s, etc.
  [/\_@@ ==== ==== @@_/\] More 'stock' than 'not'!
  [/>#################<\] http://www.pferris.com/Binder_Pix/Binder_Pix.php
  [/</]   \_/       [\>\] http://www.pferris.com/scout