[ihc] Travelering Greg

Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 14:44:57 -0700
From: bearbvd@domain.elided (Greg Hermann)
Subject: Re: [ihc] Re:  TQ humor, TQ supplier

At 1:15 PM 2/1/04, Colin M Rush wrote:

I made a set of appropriately sized metering rods for a TQ on a 345 in a
Traveller (for the primaries) and filled the secondary jets with solder and
redrilled them to the appropriate (smaller) diameter. Said Traveller then
proceeded to get 10 mpg pulling a 17 foot flatbed (and GCVW of about 13K)
from Springville, CA to Steamboat Springs, CO.

I _THINK_ this would qualify as 'loaded' !! :-)

Greg

Glad to see I'm not the only one who has grossly overloaded a Traveler! :)

18' car hauler, '54 Travelall, and a spare BG241.

Jim