Re: [ihc] Power Steering (again)

I had a box that was flexing because 2 of the 3 bolts holding it to the frame were stretched.

I wish I had a photo of them to show you.

When I took the box apart the inside was gouged out, I am guessing 10 thousandths.

Anyway a fix would be to have the box's bore hard chromed then precision honed to fit the piston.

I am preparing to do just that with a spare box I have on hand to fix up.

- Jim in Mesa