[ihc] IH, Off Road & Truck Library

This has perhaps been addressed before... but how about a list of everyone's
"must have" books for IH trucks, 4x4s in general, tips, tricks, technical
articles, stories & whatever... If everyone would make suggestions (along
with a brief note as to why a particular volume is of merit), I'll compile
it, and make it available to whoever wants a copy. Might make filling in the
empty slots on the bookshelf a little easier, and more fun. I bet there's
some real gems out there that most of us haven't even heard of. But with
title and author, you can find almost anything on abebooks.com or the like.
(If this has already been created, please tell me where to find it!)
Thanks, -John A.
---