Re: [ihc] Upcoming Tech Session in near Portland, Oregon

And for those not in the area, here's a full article on how to do it.

http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel_library/ethanol_motherearth/me4.html

I read about doing this many years ago in Mother Earth News(don't ask),
seems like a great way to utilize old oil yourself vs recycling it.

Ken