Re: [ihc] 69-73 and 74-75 parts interchange

I can't say that the fenders are identical, and I know that there is the marker light difference with the 69 and 70 fenders. However 74/75 fenders will work ust fine on an earlier truck. In fact I happen to have a 75 fender on Bandit, my 71 1210.

Dave

 > Bodies are the same, but front clips are different in 74/75. Frames are
also
 different those two years, as they are the only true D series frames.
69-73
 used a C series frame.

Actually, the bodies are different in some aspects... well, simply in that
the body mounts are in slightly different places...  I think it's only
different at the rear of the truck.

They used the same frame as the C series trucks?

 Can't say for sure that the fenders are different, but I'd bet they are.
So a "maybe not" on the fenders?

Thanks,
Ryan