[ihc] IH Truck Sighting on TV

To All,
I was flipping channels and stopped to watch Batman, The Series, on
Nickelodeon's TV Land.
Most of you will remember that groovy show with Adam West and that
far-out '60 Ford Batmobile.
Well, the Joker had captured the Dynamic Duo and had them wired to 50k
volts inside a moving van.
The truck was a IH COE.
I am assuming that it must be a 1960 to 1962?
I'm sure that the TV shows got the newest vehicles back then.
I need to do some more research and try to find out exactly what it was.
The episode is, "The Joker Goes To School".
Jay W. George
Tucson, AZ