Re: [ihc] Pass vs. Driver side battery

Steven Stegmann wrote:

Ryan wrote --------------------------------

I'm still wanting to get the time to put on board air on the scout... under
the step would be a good place for an air tank, right?

Thanks,
Ryan

Thats where I have my tank mounted on the SS II, fits very well and out of harms way.
The tank is from onboardair.com, or is it kilby.com.... anyway, its a nice little tank.

I'm converting an old aviation air tank into a storage tank for my 1210 T'lett as we speak.

Willy