[ihc] Re: wagon wheels

>From: "Dan Nees" <cookiedan@domain.elided>
>    I want to build my wife a PVC 4 wheeled cart that she can attach to the
>receiver hitch on her truck and use to roll her beach accessories from the
>truck to the beach and back again. The problem I have is with finding some
>BIG wide ballon style tires that would float well on the beach sand. I know
>they are made because I have sen the various vendors on the beach with
>similar carts with the style wheels I want, just can't find them on the net
>anywhere.

Dan,
  How about those large plastic wheels that are sold for clamping on
the transom of an aluminum boat (like a 12' Smokercraft)?  They are
about 10" diameter, and about 6" wide, made so one person can
lift the bow and move the boat down the beach to the water.
Here's a link that may work:
http://www.boatersworld.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10051&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&productId=345183

They call them "Dinghy Dolly Wheels"

Allan W.