Re: [ihc] D and C?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joel M Brodsky" <jmbrodsky@domain.elided>

> Anyone know if D and C is still around?
> about two months ago I agreed with Damian to buy some axles, and he said
> he'd send them COD.
> I haven't seen them yet.
>
> Are they still around?
> Thanks!
> JoelB

Joel-

Damian means well, and he's a good guy, but this is a common occurrence. You
need to call often to push the issue and make sure he is still alive. I'm
guessing that he simply gets sidetracked and doesn't get everything done,
and some things go to the back burner unless there is a sense of urgency
about them.

Helena and I have been working pretty much 7 days a week since before the
last AZIHR, with maybe 20 days off the whole year, so I can see how this
could easily happen to a small business.

Oh, well, back to work.

-Allan