From: owner-ihc@domain.elided [mailto:owner-ihc@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
LIFTED79CJ7@domain.elided
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 6:42 PM
To: ihc@domain.elided
Subject: [ihc] Trying to locate an IH Shop in WA state...

I was going to order some hard to find parts from a shop that is located
in Washington state, but I have lost the webpage.  Anyone know of any
off hand?  On the web page it showed some street rod IH trucks and I
think a scout.  They specialize in strictly IH stuff.  If anyone can
help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated.  I lost both the web
page and the correspondence emails with their email address.
Thanks in advance guys and gals!!!
Jack