RE: [ihc] Trying to locate an IH Shop in WA state...

## >> I was going to order some hard to find parts from a shop that
## >> is located in Washington state, but I have lost the webpage.
## >> Anyone know of any off hand?  On the web page it showed some
## >> street rod IH trucks and I think a scout.  They specialize in
## >> strictly IH stuff.  If anyone can help me with this, it would
## >> be greatly appreciated.  I lost both the web page and the
## >> correspondence emails with their email address.
## >> Thanks in advance guys and gals!!!
## >> Jack

yup.  i don't know about IH street rods, but i *think* you want John Fleck's
shop in Bremerton, WA.  really good guy, builds seriously stout stuff.  buy
from him.  if i had any money, i would.  +)  i don't think he sells anything
that is not well built, whether he built it himself or is reselling it from
another maker.

http://www.backcountrybinders.com/

incidentally, i didn't know it at the time, but when i was in WA for the
very first time, my stepdad took me on a tour of Bremerton.  i'd mentioned
that i was into IH, and he said he knew this great place that dealt in
mostly nothing but IH.  he took me to Fleck's yard where i poked around a
bit, and that's where i developed the current obsession with square
TravelAlls, of which i have two.  it was only about a year ago that i
realized that Dave had taken me to Fleck's.  pretty cool.  next time i'm up
that way, i'll make sure to drop in.  and buy some stuff (i'll make sure i
have some money).  my mom lives in Port Orchard, right around the bend from
Bremerton.

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde