Re: [ihc] humor from Dave Berry

----- Original Message -----
From: "John M. Adams" <jma@domain.elided>
To: <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 22:46
Subject: [ihc] humor from Dave Berry

> Not exactly on topic, but I couldn't resist...
> On the other hand, take a look at #3 - maybe not so off topic after all.
> Enjoy, -John A.
>

> 16 THINGS THAT IT TOOK ME OVER 50 YEARS TO LEARN by Dave Barry
>
> 3. There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Uh-oh...

This could be a sign....

Did I mention that I might soon be picking up truck #3?

Unless he's been lying through his teeth, it looks to be a '73 1210 2wd with
a 392 and 727 combo.  Was driven until a fuel system problem and has been
started with a gas can since then.   Front end sheet metal and cab with no
rust... bed has rust from use.... havn't seen it or seen pictures.  He did
verify a few times that the fenders and cab have absolutely no rust or bondo
anywhere...

We'll see.

Stay tuned for more exciting installments.

Thansk,
Ryan