Re: Re[2]: [ihc] Magnesium chloride

----- Original Message -----
From: "John M. Adams" <jma@domain.elided>
To: "ken.dunnington" <ken.dunnington@domain.elided>
Cc: <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 4:22 PM
Subject: RE: Re[2]: [ihc] Magnesium chloride

Snip---

  Then suddenly, the roads needed to be salted(mag
> > chloride). It is in liquid solution and is sprayed on the roads
> > before the snow arrives.

Snip----

 dollars... and those spent by an individual on body maintenance and repair.
> This is "harshing my mellow". But thanks, -John A. P.S. Thanks for
changing
> the subject line; I forgot last time.
> ---
Some time ago?  Maybe on a different list there was a thread on this same
issue, and there was a link to a govt. fact finding, that listed all the
pros and cons of these deicers and the damage to the concrete.    Jim A.