RE: [ihc] fuel gauge problem

I agree that it is likely a ground problem, but nothing goes anywhere near
the clutch pedal, hydraulics, bell housing, transmission, etc. I've already
traced it out. For route and proximity, anyway - I haven't found the fault
yet, obviously. When I do, I'll post again. I just think this is
particularly strange. Like owning an old 6-volt Volkswagen again. Got to
hold your thoughts just so, if you want that turn signal to blink... I'll
let you know when I figure it out. Thanks, -John A.

---