RE: [ihc] John's advanced degree

Ryan, you're right. I didn't express that very well. What I was trying to
ask was whether the salt they use on the roads is like regular table salt
(sodium chloride), or another type of salt (like magnesium chloride). Maybe
it varies by location? Also, is one worse than the other in terms of
corrosion? Thanks, -John A.
---