Re: [ihc] John's advanced degree

on 1/13/04 10:36 AM, John Hofstetter at hofs@domain.elided wrote:

> on 1/13/04 7:39 AM, Jim Grammer at jgrammer@domain.elided wrote:
>
>> Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:52:39 -0800
>> From: John Hofstetter <hofs@domain.elided>
>> Subject: [ihc] Re: Propylene Glycol
>>
>> If I knew how to make degree symbols that would stay that way when I send
>> mail, I would. But I don't, so I won't, I guess.
>> John
>>
>> Try <alt>0176 for 0
>>
>> 'Course you use the Dark Side for computing, so no promises ;)
>>
>> Jim
>
> Let's see. 300:  It'll be interesting to see what Richard's software does to
> that symbol. Dark siders don't have a alt key, but option seems to work in
> this case.
>
> Thanks Jim. Cute subject heading too.
>
> Darth

OK, Richard, I made the try before I read your message, but now .....

Degree, degree, degree, degree, degree, degree, degree, degree, degree,
degree, degree, degree, degree, degree, degree, degree, degree, degree,

I think you are right, I can handle writing it out. Thanks.

If I contributed more dollars to your enterprises, I could probably insist
that you get the sophisticated mail clients, but as it is .........

John