[ihc] Dan's lines of transmission

From: "Dan Nees" <cookiedan@domain.elided>
Subject: [ihc] tranny coolant lines and flare tools

<snip>
   Therefore, my question is, I now want to hard pipe the lines all the way
in, but; would anyone have a problem with me using flare compression
couplings on the lines to join them together rather than make all new lines?
They would of course be double flare fittings. I have small leakes from all
these rubber lines, even with double clamps on the rubber and want to stop
all these damn leaks.

Dan Nees

Should not be a problem, 'tho that *is* just one more thing to vibrate loose
over time. I recommend Adel clamps at mid-span somewhere. Better yet would
be some stainless braided hoses from the local farm equipment supply/racer
supply etc.

Jim