[ihc] Re: IH models

We have on display a couple of one-off models that came our way through
someone at IH/Navistar who was involved the the model licensing process
and was able to collect some prototypes that never made it to production,
but I don't recall any Travelalls in this group.  There is one 1/4 sized
D-Line T/A model that was built by IH styling for wind tunnel testing,
but again nothing that was in production and I've never seen any kits or
toys for a T/A that were.  The Scout II kit was unusual when it appeared.

Howard

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:48:16 -0700 "John M. Adams" <jma@domain.elided>
writes:

> IH content (sort of): Has anyone ever seen or heard of a 60s style
Travelall