Re: [ihc] Fake E-bay

----- Original Message -----
From: "Binder" <Binder@domain.elided>
To: "'David A. Gregg'" <dgregg@domain.elided>
Cc: <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 10:28
Subject: RE: [ihc] Fake E-bay

> Yup... I received one a few weeks ago... As you described.  Close
> examination of the snmp header - of the one I received - revealed a Korean
> or Russian domain.  They get an "A" for effort.
>
> IHC content: Anyone have a spare driver side wiper arm (whole arm)
suitable
> for a '77 SII?

<snip>

Probobly snookered some people too...

I might have such an arm, but a search for the said piece of equipment will
have to wait for the weekend when I'm back in GA and near all the IH
gear....

I believe that I got a set of arms rather than a single arm when my
passenger side arm had that broken spring, which would indicate an extra
driver's side arm somewhere...

How soon do you need one?   I can let you know during or after the weekend
if I can get into that stuff.

Thanks,
Ryan